Movinga was founded in 2015 with the ambition to bring the fragmented and offline moving industry into the digital age and change the way people move houses. Through high quality customer care, a powerful digital platform and technological advances, we at Movinga set the definition of moving in the 21st century. To achieve our goal we are looking for the best talent in a wide range of professions.
Movinga is recognised as an innovator within the logistics industry, pioneering successful new digital business models, that puts the customer at the center of what we do. Within this dynamic, customer-centric organisation reacting to a fast-moving digital environment, the Strategy & Insights team plays a pivotal role in driving the success of Movinga, helping to shape all areas of our business.
This is a unique opportunity for someone passionate about solving problems to advance a career within data/analytics. Over the past 5 years, the team has established itself as an independent source of truth and strategic advice for the whole business.
As a BI analyst, you will play a key role in making sure we have the right data available in the best format via our self serve tools to enable this. You’ll work closely with business stakeholders to understand their objectives and support them by providing reporting to help them achieve their goals and monitor their progress effectively. You’ll be an advocate for data across the business and help the business learn how to ask the right questions as well as how to understand the data behind reports.
What attributes will you need:
- Strong analytical way of thinking and capability, with exposure from a previous role
- A commercially minded individual - ability to understand the commercial imperatives behind the data needs
- Strong interpersonal skills to translate key requirements from business owners into actionable technical requests
- Strong SQL experience for manipulation and analysis. Experience in other data languages (R, python) a plus
- Some experience with data modelling, creating data reports and creating data visualisations
- Strong collaboration and communication skills - you’ll be just as comfortable talking to a data engineer as you would be to the CEO
- Experience with Tableau highly preferred
- Experience working with or understanding marketing /Tech/ commercial/ finance teams
- A creative / lateral thinking problem solver- understanding when a hack will do and how to deliver 80% value ahead of a fully perfect solution
- University degree attainment in Mathematics / Management / Business / Computer Science / Statistics / Economics / or similar numerate discipline
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Discounts on online platforms, gyms and fitness clubs
- Language classes, meditation and regular team events
- A detailed onboarding and a mentor for your personal development
- Training, mentoring, regular feedback and responsibility from day 1
- An multinational team to inspire and support you every day