Movinga was founded in 2015 with the ambition to bring the fragmented and offline moving industry into the digital age and change the way people move houses. Through high quality customer care, a powerful digital platform and technological advances, we at Movinga set the definition of moving in the 21st century. To achieve our goal we are looking for the best talent in a wide range of professions.
Movinga is Europe's leading full service moving platform and our goal is to bring people into a new home with the best possible booking and moving experience. We bring customers and partners together to create a better moving experience and set new standards in quality, efficiency and service on the moving market. We work with a network of 200 reliable partners, are currently working in 3 countries and have successfully mastered over 50,000 moves. Our success is due to our 200+ unique and talented people who work with power and passion on our shared mission. Our unique culture is guided by shared values: Trust, Passion & Curiosity.
For our IT team in Berlin-Tiergarten we are looking for an IT support (m / f / d) who impresses with first-class know-how, humor and the ability to work in a team.
We offer you multifaceted professional and personal development and career opportunities. Grow with us beyond you and be part of a team that wants to change the world!
You master the following tasks...
- Provide 1st/2nd/3rd-Level support to all employees & departments
- Planning, installation configuration and maintenance of the company's internal IT infrastructure
- and network
- Preparing New-Starter On-boardings
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues (Windows, MacOS, Linux)
- Maintenance of our phone-system
- Ensure that Office IT environment is maintained to a high standard
You are perfect with us if ...
- You have Helpdesk support experience
- You have good knowledge of Windows, Mac
- You have experience with Linux installation, configuration
- You excel at communication and interpersonal skills
- You have attention to detail
- You like creating an amazing infrastructure
- You have experience with network configuration
- You are fluent in English (German, French or Swedish is a plus)
- We have wonderful colleagues for you
- We have a varied job for you
- We offer flexible working hours and home office days
- Of course we have a fair salary for you
- We have experienced mentors for you who are always available and take care of your personal learning curve
- We have a lot of space for your new ideas
- We have a brilliant international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes for you
- We celebrate great team events
- We believe in the principle: “love what you do!”
WOW@Work bei Movinga
High respect and recognition culture I Great trust in the skills of our colleagues | Rapid implementation of ideas through quick decisions I Maximum performance through personal responsibility I Positive failure culture I Energy charged and excited | Lively communication at eye level I Living-Chaos instead of stagnation I Friendly team spirit I Inspiring team events I Family First | Writing a success story together