At Movinga we strive for accompanying and guiding people with relevant and personalized communication along their move journey to create and contribute to a great moving experience - to achieve this goal we are currently looking for a Journey / Marketing Automation Manager.
What we offer
- An enriching job that requires great precision and diversity of tasks in a growing business
- Commercial skills development through regular trainings
- Structured training to assimilate product and tools
- Our flat hierarchical structure and a very motivating and dynamic work environment
- New premises, a relaxation area (table tennis, table football, sofas and TV), fresh fruit daily, juice and drinks supported by the company.
What you’ll do
We are seeking an experienced and strategically driven Journey / Marketing automation Manager, who will develop implement, track and optimize our customer communication, campaigns and programs to drive brand awareness, engagement, acquisition, and conversion across digital channels and alongside our Customer Journey.
This role will be responsible for administering Movinga’s CRM platform and solutions including optimizing system functionality, driving best practices, overseeing communication programs like email or sms/messages, lead capture, nurturing, requalifying, and analytics reporting
- Plan and drive the execution of initiatives related to CRM and Journey automation or other databases/tools.
Play a key role in business solution design - including planning and leading discovery and solution sessions, gathering stakeholder’s business requirements, developing quality documentation, and designing and presenting tailored CRM and Journey automation solutions based on best practices.
Support in designing, executing and optimizing journey workflows, omni-channel campaigns, user segmentation, surveys, and leveraging dynamic / triggered messaging to optimize our communication campaign engagement (emails, sms and prospectively more).
Support in developing and implementing end-to-end journey and lifecycle communication campaigns throughout each step.
Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
Work cross-functionally and help project manage our CRM and communication initiatives with multiple internal stakeholders.
Analyze the effectiveness of communication campaigns and initiatives and report back to stakeholders accordingly.
Be an in-house expert for CRM and communication automation processes, and compliance.
- 3+ years experience in marketing automation / email / CRM in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical thinker with a can-do, problem solving attitude and a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking, and ROI metrics.
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing paired with a desire to test and learn, and share insights.
- Strong interpersonal skills that foster teamwork and inspire confidence.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Email HTML/CSS skills required.
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce, Braze, MAilchimp/Mandrill, others
- Experience with Automation Tools like Zapier, Segment, Google Tag Manager
marketing, mktg, CRM, market automation, marketing organization, processes, Customer Relationship Management