Would you like to sell something people really need? Come and join us at Movinga, one of the Top 50 Tech Start Ups and make up to 8000€ gross per month. We have a number of positions in our French / German / Swedish speaking Sales teams for both Junior and Senior agents. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where there is opportunity to grow and develop.
What we offer
- An enriching task, which requires highest precision and variety of tasks in a growing company.
- Fixed salary + unlimited commission structure
- Continuing education and competence development through regular training and our new e-learning platform
- A permanent contact person from the team who will take care of your well-founded training and further education.
- Working in an international team and a very motivating and dynamic working environment
- A new office in the heart of Berlin with social area (large fully equipped kitchen, table tennis, table football, piano, sofas and TV), daily fresh fruit and various drinks.
- Various benefits on online platforms and in fitness studios
- Language courses, BBQ´s in summer on the roof terrace, regular health days and team events
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to warm prospects (no cold calling)
- Advising potential clients on their removal options, handling objections and closing deals
- Managing lead assignments and pipeline by utilizing Movinga’s lead scoring system and algorithms
- Engaging in qualifying conversations designed to communicate our value proposition and to discover sales opportunities
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly goals
- Working with your Manager to uncover sales opportunities, manage the sales process, and close business
- You have previous experience in sales and/or handling customers over the phone
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a born seller with a natural talent for persuading people and overcoming objections
- You are disciplined in your approach to daily activity planning and goal setting
- You are enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated and hands-on with a strong work ethic
- You are an excellent listener and you have a friendly manner when communicating with colleagues and clients alike
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment
- You have the desire to work and succeed in a high volume prospecting and sales operation
- You possess strong computer skills: MS Office, Salesforce.com desirable
- You possess excellent French, German or Swedish language skills (both spoken and written)
Sales agent, säljare, Commercial sédentaire, Vertrieb, Säljare, sälj, sales, Vertriebsmitarbeiter, sales word, B2C, sales development, warm calling, telesales, telephony, outbound, salesman, Studienabbrecher.com, undergraduate