As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernise and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Junior Copywriter within our Marketing department to start right away.
- Create, review and edit copy for internal and external use (B2C and B2B)
- Help shape and mold our language communications in France
- Write and optimise on-site, marketing and email copy that is clear and stays on-brand
- Collaborate with multiple teams, including Design, Marketing, Product, Sales, Operations
- Develop and sustain the best blog in the industry by nailing topical research, producing outstanding content and doing SEO optimisations
- You have a degree in Creative Writing, Media, Literature, Marketing/Communications, Journalism, English or similar.
- You have a portfolio illustrating examples of your work.
- You possess native-level French and English language skills.
- Intermediate German language skills are a big plus.
- You are familiar with SEO practices and are eager to learn more about this area.
- You have experience with both online and offline marketing campaigns.
- You feel confident being the owner of the company’s content effort in French.
- You are passionate about writing and about how content can impact marketing strategies.
- You have excellent communication skills and can build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
What we offer
Apart from a modern working environment with rooftop, free fruits, cereals and drinks every day we offer various benefits and perks:
- Discounts on online platforms, gyms and fitness clubs
- Language classes, meditation and regular team events
- A detailed onboarding and a mentor for your personal development
- Training, mentoring, regular feedback and responsibility from day 1
- An multinational team to inspire and support you every day