At Movinga we strive for elevating our customer experience across the entire customer journey - to achieve this ambitious goal, we are currently looking for a Customer Experience / CX Manager that will help us shape customer-centered strategies and drive initiatives to deliver exceptional customer experience systematically across the entire customer journey.
What we offer
- An enriching task, which requires highest precision and variety of tasks in a growing company.
- Continuing education and competence development through regular training and our new e-learning platform
- A permanent contact person from the team who will take care of your well-founded training and further education.
- Working in an international team and a very motivating and dynamic working environment
- A new office in the heart of Berlin with social area (large fully equipped kitchen, table tennis, table football, piano, sofas and TV), daily fresh fruit and various drinks.
- Various benefits on online platforms and in fitness studios
- Language courses, BBQ´s in summer on the roof terrace, regular health days and team events
What you’ll do
As Customer Experience Manager you will be responsible for leveraging all information at your disposal to truly understand what our end users and partners need, how we at Movinga work and from there visualize what it feels like to be a customer, partner or Movinga colleague and draft and create strategies and guidance on how those experiences could be improved and differentiated. Meanwhile, you are part of the Customer Experience and Journey department and together with our CRM + Automation Managers will help shape the CRM + CXM discipline within Movinga.
- Conduct an initial in-depth review and afterwards ongoing reviews of all customer touchpoints and journeys for Movinga.
- See experience as the real customer, partner and employee, go through various touch-points, micro-journeys and customer journeys to review, analyse, document and report on the experience.
- Participate in or facilitate journey-mapping our customer’s experience ongoingly, including mapping content, persona and cross functional needs, problems and questions.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to identify causes for poor customer and internal experiences ensuring that all recommendations and strategies address the cause of issues and needs to ensure long-term success.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing customer experience.
- Support in building customer understanding and empathy across Movinga.
- Provide recommendations and benchmarks to create the customer experience that creates brand love and advocates for our brand.
- Plan, lead or facilitate customer-centric projects to continuously improve Movinga’s customer focused processes and methodologies in close coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Help to continuously innovate and improve customer experience programs and efficiencies.
- 2+ years of experience as CX Manager, CRM Manager, or similar.
- Degree in Marketing or Business.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach.
- Experience in creating structure and setting up or optimizing processes, gaps, journeys.
- A deep passion for improving customer experience. Experience in customer journey mapping is a plus.
- Some level of understanding of business strategy.
- Great project management skills while being able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Great ability to work cross-functionally.
- Great communication skills, the ability to speak multiple languages is a big plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
customer experience, Kundenerfahrungsmanagement