Great design is critical to achieving Movinga’s mission - therefore, we are looking for an experienced Designer to be a strategic design contributor and emerging design leader for a small, but growing and motivated design team committed to designing and delivering moving and brand experiences that push us to new heights.
What you’ll do
As Principal / Lead Designer at Movinga you will be responsible for driving and establishing a customer centric mindset within our company,help building and evolving the design team and creating best practices in design.
At the same time you will be involved in shaping existing and new products & services from the ground up, championing customer and partner needs and developing a design system. You will work collaboratively with research, product management, development, operations, marketing and executive leadership, leading design throughout an entire product or service lifecycle.
This is an exciting opportunity to impact our vision and customer experience in the early stages, working alongside Senior Leadership to shape Design as a discipline within the Customer Experience & Journey Department.
- Depending on experience functional or disciplinary design leadership to coach and mentor designers to reach their full potential, to support them in establishing a community of practice, helping to grow and develop internal capabilities.
- Own design problems end to end, from initial ideas and sketches, through concepts, prototypes, designs, shipping and beyond.
- Work and collaborate in a fast-paced environment with a high amount of ambiguity.
- Work with cross-functional teams, collaborate and push the boundaries of design with product managers, developers, and researchers to define and achieve a holistic product vision for the needs of our customers.
- Define problems, map user flows, prototype interactions, launch new and optimize existing products.
- Constantly look to hone your design instinct through user feedback and data. Whether through user research, user testing or by designing options for A/B or multivariate test.
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner to your counterparts in product, engineering, and ops.
- 6+ years professional experience in end-to-end UX/product design and brand design.
- Degree in Design or a related field.
- Heavy UX experience, with brand and visual design experience.
- Previous experience in leading a small team of designers (functionally or disciplinary)
- Experience and a desire to mentor and coach other designers and to become a backbone of our design capability.
- A desire to evolve a discipline from its early stages (previous experience is a plus).
- Experience in building, establishing and evolving a design system.
- Thrive in ambiguity.
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills (with high skill levels in using prototyping tools like Framer, Invision, Proto.io, Figma or other)
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design and brand design (with proficient skill levels in standard design tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision Studio)
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your experience in creating user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes), astonishing visual designs (mockups and style guides) across desktop and mobile devices and brand design.
- Excellent communication skills, high energy, and an optimistic attitude to inspire others.
- Effective advocate for customers and design within Movinga, fostering a shared understanding of customer-centric between design, business and marketing values.
- Fluency in both written and verbal German or English (fluency in either French or Swedish is a big plus)
What we offer
Apart from a modern working environment with rooftop, free fruits, cereals and drinks every day we offer various benefits and perks:
- Discounts on online platforms, gyms and fitness clubs
- Language classes, meditation and regular team events
- Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition
- An unlimited working contract and a competitive remuneration
- Support and mentoring for personal development and continuous learning
- Direct impact on a product that provides real value to the customer and our partners
- Flexible working hours and support for part-time working models