Great design is critical to achieving Movinga’s mission - therefore, we are looking for an experienced Designer to be a strategic design contributor and emerging design leader for a small, but growing and motivated design team committed to designing and delivering moving experiences that push us to new heights.
What we offer
- An enriching task, which requires highest precision and variety of tasks in a growing company.
- Continuing education and competence development through regular training and our new e-learning platform
- A permanent contact person from the team who will take care of your well-founded training and further education.
- Working in an international team and a very motivating and dynamic working environment
- A new office in the heart of Berlin with social area (large fully equipped kitchen, table tennis, table football, piano, sofas and TV), daily fresh fruit and various drinks.
- Various benefits on online platforms and in fitness studios
- Language courses, BBQ´s in summer on the roof terrace, regular health days and team events
What you’ll do
As Lead Product Designer at Movinga you will be responsible for driving and establishing a customer centric mindset within our company,help building and evolving the product design team and creating best practices in product design.
At the same time you will be involved in shaping existing and new products & services from the ground up, championing customer and partner needs and developing a design system. You will work collaboratively with research, product management, development, operations, marketing and executive leadership, leading design throughout an entire product or service lifecycle.
This is an exciting opportunity to impact our vision and customer experience in the early stages, working alongside Senior Leadership to shape Design as a discipline within the Customer Experience & Journey Department.
- Experience in Product design leadership to coach and mentor designers to reach their full potential, to support them in establishing a community of practice, helping to grow and develop internal capabilities.
- Own design problems end to end, from initial ideas and sketches, through concepts, prototypes, designs, shipping and beyond.
- Work and collaborate in a fast-paced environment with a high amount of ambiguity.
- Work with cross-functional teams, collaborate and push the boundaries of design with product managers, developers, and researchers to define and achieve a holistic product vision for the needs of our customers.
- Define problems, map user flows, prototype interactions, launch new and optimize existing products.
- Constantly look to hone your design instinct through user feedback and data. Whether through user research, user testing or by designing options for A/B or multivariate test.
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner to your counterparts in product, engineering, and ops.
- Closely colloborating with Lead Marketing Designer to holistically drive Movinga's brand
- 6+ years professional experience in end-to-end UX/product design.
- Degree in Design or a related field.
- Heavy UX experience, with visual design experience.
- Previous experience in leading a small team of designers (functionally or disciplinary)
- Experience and a desire to mentor and coach other designers and to become a backbone of our design capability.
- A desire to evolve a discipline from its early stages (previous experience is a plus).
- Experience in building, establishing and evolving a design system.
- Thrive in ambiguity.
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills (with high skill levels in using prototyping tools like Framer, Invision, Proto.io, Figma or other)
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product / UX design (with proficient skill levels in standard design tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision Studio)
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your experience in creating user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes), astonishing visual designs (mockups and style guides) across desktop and mobile devices.
- Excellent communication skills, high energy, and an optimistic attitude to inspire others.
- Effective advocate for customers and design within Movinga, fostering a shared understanding of customer-centric between design, business and marketing values.
- Fluency in both written and verbal German or English (fluency in either French or Swedish is a big plus)