What we offer
- An enriching task, which requires highest precision and variety of tasks in a growing company.
- Continuing education and competence development through regular training and our new e-learning platform
- A permanent contact person from the team who will take care of your well-founded training and further education.
- Working in an international team and a very motivating and dynamic working environment
- A new office in the heart of Berlin with social area (large fully equipped kitchen, table tennis, table football, piano, sofas and TV), daily fresh fruit and various drinks.
- Various benefits on online platforms and in fitness studios
- Language courses, BBQ´s in summer on the roof terrace, regular health days and team events
- Creating the best products, focusing on backend, frontend, or both
- Designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Improving and operating our server infrastructure
- Maintaining code quality, organization, and automation
- Practicing and contributing to engineering best practices
- Communicating and coordinating with fellow engineers, product owners, and users
Our Tech Stack
- Technologies: Node.js, Ruby, Rails, Postgres, ReactJS, Terraform
- Tools: AWS, GitLab, Docker
- You like to actively participate in an agile setup to develop software in a team and you value pragmatic approaches, discussions, and knowledge sharing
- You have experience in professional software development, especially with Node.js
- Proficient with React
- You are comfortable with infrastructure tasks: provisioning servers, editing DNS records, changing routing rules
- Clear understanding of concepts such as service-oriented architecture, single-page applications, microservices, and message queues
Tech, Fullstack Developer, Berlin, Node.js