We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern to join our Marketing team based in Berlin. You will be working on both offline and online campaigns within a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You will gain exposure with Market Research, Social Media, Influencers, Design and Content Creation.
What we offer
- An enriching task, which requires highest precision and variety of tasks in a growing company.
- Continuing education and competence development through regular training and our new e-learning platform
- A permanent contact person from the team who will take care of your well-founded training and further education.
- Working in an international team and a very motivating and dynamic working environment
- A new office in the heart of Berlin with social area (large fully equipped kitchen, table tennis, table football, piano, sofas and TV), daily fresh fruit and various drinks.
- Various benefits on online platforms and in fitness studios
- Language courses, BBQ´s in summer on the roof terrace, regular health days and team events
• Assisting the marketing team with social media management
• Assisting to manage influencer marketing initiatives
• Support the marketing team in daily tasks focusing on current and future campaigns
• Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas
• Managing all social media platforms to include – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Glassdoor
• Assisting with the planning of offline marketing campaigns
• Performing market analysis and research on the latest market trends
• Creating reports for social media performance
- You have a degree in Marketing or similar relevant field
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- You are up-to-date with latest marketing trends and techniques
- You take ownership of projects and tasks, multitasking and setting priorities
- You have a good eye for composition and style
- You have strong knowledge of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram and other applicable channels.
- You have the ability to solve problems by identifying patterns and causes through the analysis of information
- You can work independently and proactively, completing projects and tasks on time and scope.
- An understanding of design principles and branding as well as experience with Adobe Creative Suite is beneficial
Marketing, Undergraduate, Intern, Internship, Berlin,