Movinga is Europe's leading full service moving platform and our goal is to bring people into a new home with the best possible booking and moving experience. We bring customers and partners together to create a better moving experience and set new standards in quality, efficiency and service on the moving market. Our success is due to our 100+ unique and talented people who work with power and passion on our shared mission. Our unique culture is guided by shared values: Trust, Passion & Curiosity.
For our french Sales Team we are looking for people who want to work remotely for us from France!
In order to make your start with us ideal, we invite you to an onboarding in your first 2 weeks of your employment in Berlin. We pay for the flight and accommodation during this time. Every quarter you can come to our headquarter in Berlin to be in contact with the team!
You master the following tasks...
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to warm prospects (no cold calling)
- Advising potential clients on their removal options, handling objections and closing deals
- Managing lead assignments and dealing the pipeline by utilizing Movinga’s lead scoring system and algorithms
- Engaging in qualifying conversations designed to communicate our value proposition and to discover sales opportunities
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly goals
- Working with your Manager to uncover sales opportunities, manage the sales process, and close business
You are perfect with us if ...
- Ideally, you have previous experience in sales or/and handling customers over the phone
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a born seller with a natural talent for persuading people and overcoming objections
- You are disciplined in your approach to daily activity planning and goal setting
- You are enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated and hands-on with a strong work ethic
- You are an excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment
- You can deal in a friendly manner both with coworkers and clients
- You have the desire to work and succeed in a high volume prospecting and sales operation
- You possess strong web and computer skills: MS Office, Salesforce.com desirable
- You possess excellent french skills (both spoken and written)
- We have wonderful colleagues for you
- We have a varied job for you
- We offer you a fully remote employment
- We offer you a fixed salary of 2200 euros gross plus an uncapped commission. The average annual salary (consisting of fixed salary and commission) is >60,000 euros and a career path to develop your salary
- We offer you flexible working hours
- We offer you 2 cool onboarding weeks in Berlin
- We have 28 vacation days (+2 days increase after 2 years of tenure)
- We have experienced mentors for you who are always available and take care of your personal learning curve
- We have a lot of space for your new ideas
- We have a brilliant international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes for you
- We celebrate great team events- and we would love to offer you the opportunity to come to our Berlin headquarter every quarter
- We believe in the principle: “love what you do!”